Post Number 6,

these were taken,


  on the back road that goes from Soi Khao Talo to Huay Yai,

a nice dramatic sky, the mask I use is number 5 in the NIK collection Silver Effects Pro 2, numbered 005, High Structure Harsh,

and for the old look, mask number 036 antique plate,

again the image straight out of the camera, the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. who were more than very helpful, and no I am not on commission, I will add pictures that I have taken in and around Pattaya, Thailand, every few days, please feel free to comment or if you have any questions please ask away, but I am not expert, just someone that has discovered the fascination of infrared photography.


Comments

Popular Posts