Welcome To My Infrared Blogspot,

I have taken up infrared photography and will update every so often with new images,

firstly a few things, the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, 


I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. and no I am not on commission!

for anyone not familiar with infrared, this is what the camera sees and what you have to work with,

 and by using Photoshop, Goggle NIK and a colour swapping application you can add colours and textures to your hearts content, not to everybody's taste, but I like the result, 

you can also make your picture black and white, there are about 25 or so masks that you can use in the NIK collection,

and you can even give your picture an 'antique' feel to it if you so desire, I will add pictures that I have taken in and around Pattaya Thailand every few days, please feel free to comment or if you have any questions please ask away, but I am not an expert, just someone that has discovered the fascination of infrared photography.


Comments

Popular Posts