Post Number 37c,

the third and last post in the P1010291 series,


 in all of these I have used the same technique I explained in Post Number 36using the Viveza 2 in the NIK Collection, I scrolled down to the level and curves graph and used 2, 3 or sometimes even 4 control points until I achieved the result I liked, they are all different pictures taken in the same temple complex as I have posted in posts number 37a and 37b, as each are different there is not any comments on each one, if you like this type of image it is one that you just have to try and see if you like the results from your IR pictures, have fun!


















the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. who were more than very helpful, and no I am not on commission, I will add pictures that I have taken in and around Pattaya, Thailand, every few days, please feel free to comment or if you have any questions please ask away, but I am not an expert, just someone that has discovered the fascination of infrared photography.


Comments

Popular Posts