Post Number 70,

I decided to play with one of the infrared photographs I took,


 this set from Bath, this is how the photograph looks straight out of the camera in RW2 format,

 after using a color swapping program I arrived with this, lots of dark areas, under the bridges and at the extreme left at the water's edge,

 so a play with them and a few other things,

the detail in the dark area under the bridges now revealed,

 and I arrived at this, 

 I then decided to make a black and white or I should say sepia toned image of it, also I did not like the buoys on the bottom right hand side,

  so they had to go,

 next a small degree of vignetting,

 which I increased and added a few spots and scratches,

 along with some mould to hopefully give the photograph a vintage look, not everyone's cup of tea, but I like playing with the infrared photographs and making different looking photographs from the original.


Comments

Popular Posts