Post Number 71,

I spent most of the day upstairs,


playing with some of the infrared photographs I had completed, and giving them an antique look, Sattahip,Thailand,

for all of these, temple pond Thailand,

Chinatown near Pattaya,Thailand, I used the colour print,

and used a part of a piece of software in the NIK Collection, Sanctuary of Truth, Thailand,

it somehow attaches itself to Photoshop which is the program I open it in, Urquhart Castle, Scotland,

and using a mask in the program gives the coloured pictures a black and white vintage look, the masks or layers are in a part of the program called Silver Effects ProUrquhart Castle, Scotland,

there is a selection of 20 or 30 different black and white masks, Paris,

in most pictures it is a pleasing result although in this view of Santorini it does not look so nice,

but for myself it gives this photograph taken in Kew Gardens a nice 'old' sort of look,

although the orchids seem a bit 'busy',

another from Kew,

the stranger on the shore in Brighton

and lastly one looking upriver from Allington lock, again like infrared color photographs, not to everyone's taste, but I do like some of these, and for myself a pleasant hobby playing with photographs we have taken on our travels.


Comments

Popular Posts