Post Number 67,

now we are back in the UK,


 I will start to play with some of the infrared photographs I had amassed, this one from our stay in Kinlochleven near Glencoe, Scotland, above is how the image comes out of the infrared converted camera, which I had converted at Protech Photographic, who were more than very helpful,

 I then ran the image through a colour swapping program, 

 and tweaked the colours, plus bringing back some detail in the water at the bottom of the photograph, 


 until I obtained the image I liked,

 next a bit of a play in black and white,

 finally going for a antique type of look,

 next an image from our stay in John O' Groats, I was standing on the jetty in the harbour, looking to the west at a farmhouse in the distance,

 through the colour swap, 

 I decided to increase the detail and colour in the farmhouse and crop some of the foreground,

 and add some detail to the sea, also make the surf just a tad brighter,

 the same image in black and white,

 and give the photograph an antique look,

and then really went overboard with colour swapping!


Comments

Popular Posts